This standard demonstrates your company’s diligence in the workplace and value held for staff and other parties involved in daily business activities.
ISO 45001 is replacing the existing OHSAS 18001 standard. It is the assessment specification for Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Management Systems. An OHSAS 18001 certification will see the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of an OH&S management system tailored to your business, including building upon an existing model should you already have one in place.
We can also offer a gap analysis as part of a pre-certification audit check, to allow your team to develop an action plan to work towards certification. This is particularly helpful if you have other ISOs in place such as 9001 for Quality or 14001 for Environmental Management.
Contact us for more information
Centre for Assessment offers a wide range of training workshops to support your journey towards gaining OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Standard.
For more information, please visit our training and events page
1. Initial Contact: We will contact you to gather the information that is required regarding the organisation. This may involve the completion of a short application form.
2. Formal Quotation: Using the information provided, we will send a formal quotation outlining the audit time and cost
3. Quotation Acceptance: We will contact you to discuss the quote allocate an auditor to you upon acceptance
4. Audit Arrangements: Your auditor will contact you to agree on suitable dates for the Stage 1 Document Review and Stage 2 On-site Audit. They will also inform you of any documentation requirements.
5. Audit: The audit will be completed as outlined in the quotation.
6. Verification: If your system complies with the standard, your auditor will recommend Certification for your organisation. Your report and supporting documents will be verified by an independent panel.
7. Certification: Once your report and supporting documentation has been approved, you will be issued with a Certificate of Registration and a set of logos to display the accreditation mark as appropriate.